Sunday 6 June 2010

Busy times

Things that have happened that sapped my blogging time:
- computer virus and operating system faff
- finally finishing my project AND degree
- more operating system faff and worry
- putting up my degree show and attending private views
- being generally worn out from all of the above and wanting to spend any spare time not thinking about anything to do with moving or using my brain.

On top of that I've lost alot of photos from having to re-install windows. Which means I'm going to have to go back to Tottenham Court Road for all of the nice photos of that stairway. I bloody love it.

I'd post some pictures of my degree show but I don't have any and I can't be bothered to move to find my camera to see what photos are on there! Eck lazy.

Here's one that I found that suggests what it looks like. I'm off to get crafty.

final peice

No comments:

Post a Comment