Tuesday 9 February 2010

More moss...

I took another walk today. It was such a nice day, I meant to make it much longer and have a little explore, but I had more pressing things to do, such as fill up this giant sketchbook!
I saw a Sparrowhawk. He was sat on a gravestone just feet away. He winked at me then flew into a tree before I could grab my camera to capture him. It was nice though, I love nature, even if it was just a little graveyard in a city.
Well, I ought to get back to my painting...

triffids

colourful

tiny moss growths

growth

a little forest and a stone

mossy bricks


Aside from moss, I also noticed two other strange things...

bone tree
I thought this tree looked alot like a bone...

over-turned tree
...and this tree had falled over entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment