Wednesday 24 March 2010

Oh la la.

Such a long and tiring day today. I'm ready for bed, but I feel the urge to do some drawing. Though as I can barely sit up properly, I don't think I'll last very long.
I'm so proud of what I did today. I havent photographed it properly. I think tomorrow, or at the weekend, I'll photograph everything properly, and just do a huge post full of photos.
But for now....


warps
warps dyed and ready

warps
I love the colours and tones...I'll be doing this again!

warps on the loom
wound and threaded

cloth!
I'm so happy with this. I haven't woven anything that feels like real fabric for a while. I'll be sticking with the fine wools now!

stripes
this is the back...I was too lazy to lift all the shafts I needed, so the pattern is on the back

close up
beautiful colour gradation throughout the samples...it makes me so happy!

shapes
this is what the front side looks like...the colours are off because i took it from under the loom and edited it lighter.


beautifully productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment